1/2 pound thinly sliced beef
1 sm can baby corn, drained
1 can diced potatoes, reserve the liquid
1/2 sm bag frozen mixed veggies, I used one with whole yellow beans, green beans, and carrots.
1/3 jar medium garlic sauce
1 - 2 teaspoons steak spice
1. In a large skillet, brown the beef in a small amount of olive oil. Lightly season with the steak spice. Once the beef is cooked, remove from pan and set aside.
2. While the skillet is still hot, add the baby corn, and cook for a few minutes in the pan juices.
3. Add the frozen mixed vegetables, diced potatoes and 1/3 of the reserved liquid from the potatoes.
4. Let the liquid start to come up to a boil, then add the medium garlic sauce. Stir well. Cover and cook for about 10 minutes.
5. Remove the lid, stir and add the beef back into the skillet. Stir well until beef is hot.
Serve as is or, if you have time, with rice or egg noodles.
Total time: 15 to 20 minutes.