1 lb Ground beef
1 med onion, diced
1 Red pepper, diced
1 bag Coleslaw mix, from the produce department
Salt & Pepper
1 Tbsp Chili powder
1 Tbsp Ground Allspice
1 cup Chicken Broth
1. Brown ground beef with diced onions and red pepper in a large skillet.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Once the meat is browned, add Coleslaw mix and stir well.
4. Season with chili powder and ground allspice. Mix well and heat through.
5. Stir in chicken broth, and bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are tender.
Serve with steamed rice or noodles. Also, good on its own.
Update: Leftovers made for good wraps for lunch :)
Post a Comment