3 cups cooked pasta
1 pound ground beef
1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
1 can cream of bacon soup
1 can beef broth
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese, cheddar, and mozzarella mix
1/2 can of water, optional
1. Brown ground beef, drain if needed.
2. Add cream of bacon soup, beef broth, and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Mix well and add cooked pasta.
4. Allow liquid to come to a low boil.
5. Blend in shredded cheese and simmer until cheese is melted into mixture.
Ladle into a bowl, serve and enjoy !!