1 lb flank steak, cut into thin strips
1 tbs olive oil
1 tbs garlic powder
1 tbs chili powder
salt & pepper
2 oz Worcestershire sauce
2 tbs butter
1 large onion
3 green peppers
6 slices of provolone cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 f.
2. Cut the tops off of 3 green peppers and remove the core. Set aside.
3. Thinly slice the onion and the tops of the green peppers.
4. Heat skillet and add olive oil. When hot, add steak strips. While they are cooking add garlic powder, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
When almost cooked through add Worcestershire sauce, stir well and finish cooking the strips. Remove from skillet and set aside.
5. Melt the butter in the skillet with the remaining steak juices. Saute the onions and green pepper strips until soft.
6. Set green pepper cups in baking dish. Fill by layering steak, onions and green peppers, then a piece of provolone. Another layer of steak, onions and green peppers, then top with a piece of provolone.
7. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
8. Serve on a bed of either plain or cheese rice. Enjoy!