1 lbs ground beef
8 oz cottage cheese
1 can cream of bacon soup
2 cups shredded cheese
8 cups cooked macaroni
3/4 cup breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Cook macaroni to al dente.
3. Brown ground beef, drain out excess fat.
4. Mix all ingredients together, except for 1 cup of shredded cheese.
5. Spread mixture in a casserole dish.
6. Sprinkle the rest of shredded cheese over the top. Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs. Add a few dabs of butter.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 375 F.
Post a Comment